SALTED CARAMEL APPLE PIE (VEGAN)
A drool-worthy dessert that's surprisingly easy to put together - perfect for making the night before!
- 1 batch of my 5-minute caramel sauce
FOR THE PASTRY
- 350 g plain flour
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 225 g dairy-free butter I recommend Vitalite or Earth Balance Buttery
- 80 ml cold water
FOR THE APPLE PIE FILLING
- 1 kg cooking apples
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice or pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- Add the flour, icing sugar and dairy-free butter to a food processor and blend until well combined. Add the water a tablespoon at a time until the dough clumps together. Add more if needed.
- Click here to view full recipe