OH,CHRISTMAS TREE CHEESEBOARD
- 3 different kinds of cheese of different colors cut into triangle wedges ( I used 2 8oz blocks for each type of cheese)
- green grapes
- large red globe grapes
- rosemary and thyme
- I used a poster board covered in Carrara Marble contact paper as a base for the Christmas tree.
- Make a template for the tree out of parchment paper. This is important. Without a guide the tree might not turn out even. I used a quarter sheet pan size of parchment and folded it into a triangle.
- Start at the top of the tree.
- Arrange one color cheese wedges. I found that triangle wedges are easiest to arrange. Nestle them into one another following the outline of the parchment paper.
- Next, add a row of grapes. Snip the grapes into clusters of 3 to 6 grapes. arrange snugly up against the first layer of cheese.
- Click here to view full recipe