No bake Oreo Truffles
These no bake Oreo Truffles have a sweet outer chocolate shell that surrounds a decadent, chocolate Oreo filling- and only 4 ingredients needed!
- 1 (15.25) oz. package Oreos (any flavor, double stuffed or regular both work)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz. white melting chocolate- (Not chocolate chips, but high quality melting chocolate- I used Baker’s bars)
- 6 oz. semisweet melting chocolate for topping (Or sprinkles, or Oreo crumbles)
- Place the Oreos in a food processor and blend until fine crumbs are formed.
- Mix in the cream cheese until a sticky dough has formed.
- Roll about 1- 1 ½ tablespoons of dough into a ball and set aside on a plate or in a container that you can fit in the freezer. Freeze the balls for at least 30 minutes.
- Click here to get full recipe