MARTHA WASHINGTON CANDIES
These Martha Washington Candies are an excellent addition to your holiday celebrations, are ideal for gift giving, and look impressive on a cookie tray!
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 14 oz package shredded coconut sweetened
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz jar maraschino cherries drained and chopped
- 3 cups finely chopped pecans
- 16 oz package chocolate Candiquik
- After chopping cherries, place on a paper towel so the liquid can be absorbed. Blot dry with additional paper towels.
- Combine all ingredients except for Candiquik in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours. Tip #1 - the colder the filling is the quicker the chocolate will set up
- Read more instructions >> Click Here