Lime & Coconut Cauliflower Rice
This cauliflower rice is simmered with coconut milk & lime juice. It is a great grain free side dish to curry dishes & is Whole 30 & AIP compliant.
- 1 tbl coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1 1/4 lb cauliflower florets (4 packed cups once “riced”)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 4 tsp lime zest (about 2 limes)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- Add the coconut oil to a large pan over low-medium heat. W
- hile it is warming up, use the S blade of your food processor to “rice” the cauliflower by pulsing the florets into rice-sized pieces.
- You will need to do this in at least 2 batches so that you don’t get mush at the bottom of your bowl.
- Get full of recipe >> Click here