HOT HAM & SWISS CROISSANTS
Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants, buttery croissants, melty cheese and a honey mustard sauce all melt together to make the perfect sandwich.
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 croissants split
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- Pound deli ham any flavor you like and you might not end up using the whole pound, depends on how thick you like your sandwiches
- Mix the mustard, honey and brown sugar together.
- Spread the honey mustard mixture on each side of the four split croissants.
- Place a slice on swiss on each half of the croissants.
- Click here to view full recipe