HOMEMADE PEANUT BRITTLE
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Butter
- 16 oz Roasted Peanuts
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Line 2 baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, combine sugar, corn syrup and water.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (about 10-12 minutes).
- Add butter and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches soft crack stage (mixture forms strands that hold shape but are pliable).
- Click here to view full recipe