Homemade All Butter Pie Crust
This Homemade All Butter Pie Crust is flaky, buttery and good enough to eat without any filling at all ...
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, chilled and diced
- 1/4 cup ice water, but possibly less
- Begin with very cold butter, you can put it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Dice it with a knife into cubes about 1/3" across, they don't have to be exact.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt.
- Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the ice water a tablespoon at a time and mix swiftly and gently.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here