Holiday Oreo Cream Cheese Cookies
- 3 ounces cream cheese add 4 ounces if you want more cream cheese flavor, softened
- 8 tablespoons butter salted, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup + 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 10-12 Oreo cookies crushed, some larger bits too
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Optional: Food coloring for the holidays
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, then beat in butter.
- Add sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Add in vanilla and mix.
- Add a couple drops of a holiday food coloring for a festive touch
- Add flour gradually and mix until well combined.
- Fold in Oreos, then cover bowl and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Click here to get more instructions