Gin &Appletiser a refreshing Christmas Cocktail
A fruity twist on a gin & tonic, this long refreshing cocktail is lightly spiced and perfect for a Christmas party. Easy to make and serve over ice. Take out the cinnamon stick and serve it in the summer too!
- Cranberries - I used frozen
- Filtered water
- 50 ml / 2 shots of gin - chilled use a branded label, but no need to splash out on premium
- 250 ml Appletiser original - chilled
- 3 Cranberry ice cubes
- Cinnamon stick
- Slice apple
- Wedge of lime
- Place 4 cranberries in each compartment of an ice cube tray, top up with distilled water and freeze overnight. If the cranberries float, half fill the tray, allow to freeze then top up with more water.
- Click here to view full recipe