FUDGY CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MUFFINS
Fudgy Chocolate Avocado Muffins that are eggless and healthy - you'll feel like you're eating dessert for breakfast!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (can use white whole wheat if desired)
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. Truvia Baking Blend (or about ¾ cup sugar)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1 avocado, mashed well (about ½ cup)
- 1 (5.3-oz) container fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- ¼ cup canola or coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, for topping if desired
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, Truvia (or sugar), cocoa, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips.
- In another mixing bowl, mash avocado with fork. Whisk in yogurt.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here