Easy Boston Cream Poke Cake
Boston Cream Poke Cake...yellow buttery cake filled with a french vanilla cream pudding and frosted with rich chocolate. Beyond doubt, this is a very heavenly dessert!
- 1 box yellow butter recipe cake mix
- 2 small boxes French Vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- Bake cake as directed on the box in a 9x13 baking pan.
- Prepare the pudding as directed on the box.
- While the cake is still warm, use the end of a wooden spoon to poke holes randomly through the cake about an inch apart.
- Spread the pudding over the cake, pushing it into the holes.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
- Click here to view full recipe