Cuban sliders! Ham, swiss cheese, dill pickles on slider buns topped with a dijon mustard spread!
- 24 pack of Hawaiian rolls
- 1 package of sliced ham lunch meat
- 1 package of 8 slices of swiss cheese
- dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease 9×13 baking pan
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half removing the top and placing the bottom of the rolls in the baking pan. Layer the meat, cheese, and pickles. Place the top of the rolls on top.
- Click here to view more instructions