Crustless Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- 1/2 c. marinara, heated, for dipping (optional)
- In an 8” non-stick skillet over medium heat, add mozzarella in an even layer.
- Top with parmesan and pepperoni.
- Cover with a glass lid and cook until cheese is completely melted and edges are golden. Top with oregano and red pepper flakes and remove from heat.
- Click here to view more instructions