CINNAMON ROCK CANDY
Christmas Cinnamon Rock Candy recipe from Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch. A favorite for all holidays.
- 1 cup Water
- 3 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Food Coloring (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Candy Oil (2 teaspoons for spicy)
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Butter a 15 inch x 10 inch x 1 inch cake sheet pan.
- Line with parchment paper and butter the parchment paper, making sure the edges of the parchment paper are well buttered to prevent the candy from seeping underneath.
- In a large deep sauce pan combine water, sugar, corn syrup and food coloring. Mix over medium high heat until sugar starts to dissolve. Attach a candy thermometer to the side of the pan making sure it does not touch the bottom of pan for an accurate temperature.
- Click here to view full reipe