CHRISTMAS TREE SPINACH DIP BREADSTICKS
- 12 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cheddar or mozerella cheese
- 1 tube refrigerated thin crust pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic salt and Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, beat together the spinach and cream cheese. Add garlic, salt, onion powder, pepper, chili powder, Italian seasoning and beat to combine. Add parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup chedder cheese and beat to combine.
- Shaping directions: roll pizza dough on parchment paper. With pizza cutter cut the middle of the dough into a triangle.
- This gives you one large triangle and two smaller ones. Take the 2 small ones and form a large triangle the same size as the large one that you had cut and put them on a baking sheet.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here