Chocolate Dipped Toffee Pecan Shortbread Cookies
Chocolate Dipped Toffee Pecan Shortbread Cookies one of the ultimate holiday treats! Crisp and tender butter toffee shortbread slices are dipped in chocolate and finished with more sweet toffee. So much decadence in one cookie!
- 2 cups (284g) all-purpose flour*
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup (226g) unsalted butter, cold and diced into small cubes
- 2/3 cup (86g) powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup (60g) finely chopped pecans, plus more for garnish**
- 9 oz chopped good quality milk chocolate or dark chocolate , broken into pieces or chopped***
- In a mixing bowl whisk together flour and salt, set aside. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream together butter and powdered sugar, while stopping to scrape down bowl frequently, until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Mix in vanilla extract then with mixer set on low speed slowly add in flour mixture and mix until nearly combined (it will be dry and crumbly at first but it will start to come together).
- Add in toffee bits and pecans and mix until combined (you may need to fold in those at the bottom of the bowl with a spatula).
- Get full recipe >> Click here