CHOCOLATE CHIP GREEK YOGURT PANCAKES
These chocolate chip pancakes make a perfect light and healthy breakfast and are packed with extra protein from the Greek yogurt!
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat a large skillet or griddle to medium heat and spray well with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, milk, eggs, oil, honey, and vanilla.
- Click here to view more instructions