- 1/4 cup sugar or SPLENDA® Sugar Blend
- 1 cup water
- 1 small package cherry "jello" *
- 1 cup fresh cherry juice
- 2 cups almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- Prepare ice cream according to machine instructions.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and water. Bring to a light boil and stir until dissolved. Add in cherry jello and keep stirring until combined.
- Remove from heat, add cherry juice, and cool mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here