Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
This easy and hearty recipe for cheesy cauliflower casserole will have everyone asking for a second serving of vegetables!
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- Steam cauliflower florets until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 and butter a casserole.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a saucepan. Whisk in flour until well mixed.
- Click here to get more instructions