BROWNIE BATTER CHEESECAKE BALL
- 1 package (8 ounces) full-fat cream cheese
- 8 tablespoons (equivalent of 1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cups chocolate fudge brownie mix dry
- 1 and 1/2 cups miniature chocolate chips separated
- 1/2 cups toffee bits
- In a large bowl, beat the room temperature cream cheese and room temperature (neither melted at all) until completely smooth.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Add the powdered sugar and dry brownie mix and beat until smooth.
- Click here to view full recipe