Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
Tender crisp green beans wrapped in bacon and brushed with a simple brown sugar glaze. These are easy enough for a weeknight meal and pretty enough to impress your guests alongside a steak dinner!
- Green beans (about 1 1/2 lbs) 6-8 beans per bundle
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook bacon on the stovetop until slightly cooked (You don't want it crispy). Reserve any drippings.
- Trim and wash green beans. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add baking soda. Add green beans and cook 3 minutes until tender crisp. Remove from boiling water and place in a bowl of ice water to stop cooking.
- Click here to view full recipe