Avocado Ice Cream Recipe – Dairy free, gluten free, and paleo
This avocado ice cream is a delicious and healthy dairy free version. It is also paleo friendly. It is a healthy and tasty cold dessert that's a perfect treat.
- 2 Avocados
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk or any other kind of milk (almond, regular milk)
- pinch Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Lime juice
- Peel avocados or cut them in half and remove the pit, scraping out the flesh.
- Smash avocado meat with a fork until no lumps or place in a blender.
- Add all of the other ingredients and blend on medium until you get a nice smooth consistency. If you don't have a blender, you can mix them by hand.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here