10 Minute No-Bake Christmas Pudding Oreo Cookies!
- A packet of Oreos – I choose the double chocolate so I couldn’t see the white centre. You could use any though.
- 75grams of white chocolate.
- Red ball sprinkles.
- A green food icing pen.
- Right, you have everything to hand, let’s get “cooking”.
- So first up melt your white chocolate in a bowl.
- You can melt it on the hob or in the microwave. I pop mine in for two minutes and stir half way through. Works a treat.
- Click here to view ful recipe