The Poke Cake rises to new heights.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3cup powdered sugar
- 1/3cup mini chocolate chips
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Prepare a9 x 13 cake according to the directions on the box. Once done, allow cake to cool completely.
- Using a straw, or similar sized item ( I’ve used chopsticks before too! hehe) poke holes about every inch, forming rows of pokes.
- Pour 1/2 of the can of sweetened condensed milk over the entire cake.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here