Spicy roasted chickpeas
The only ingredients you’re going to need are:
- chickpeas (canned or home boiled)
- olive oil
- So, preheat the oven to 230°C.
- Toss the chickpeas and olive oil together in a large bowl until the chickpeas are lightly coated and then stir in the spices, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and minced garlic, and mix the nicely.
- Spread them onto a baking sheet, and pop in the oven for about 20 minutes, stirring the pan halfway through.
- Get more healthy snack >> Click Here