SOFT BATCH CHRISTMAS SPRINKLE COOKIES
Soft Batch Christmas Sprinkle Cookies are a super easy holiday sugar cookie - no rolling the dough required! Packed with red and green sprinkles, perfect for the holidays! These sprinkle sugar cookies are the best, easiest, Christmas cookies around!
- 1 Stick butter softened
- 1/4 Cup cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
- 2 Teaspoons corn starch
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup sprinkles nonpareils
- In bowl of stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, or a large bowl using hand mixer, cream together the butter, cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and extracts until light and fluffy. About 5 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula. Add the flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt. Mix together on low/medium speed for one minute, until combined.
- Refrigerate dough for two hours before baking.
- Click Here to view full instructions