Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. This is the only banana muffin recipe you'll ever need! The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. You'll love these easy banana muffins -- made without butter or refined sugar!
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour (or white whole wheat flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon olive or melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Read more >> Click Here