RED VELVET BANANA BREAD
- 2 red velvet cake mixes I used 2 (16.5 oz Duncan Hines red velvet cake mixes)
- 6 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 6 very ripe bananas mashed
- 1 12 oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 ounces white candy melts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 5 (8" x 3 3/4" x 2 1/2") loaf pans with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. With an electric mixer, beat on low for 20 seconds, then turn up speed to medium and mix for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Pour batter into loaf pans. Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here