Rainbow Unicorn Dip
- 12 oz cream cheese, such as TJs vegan
- 1 cup plain yogurt, such as coconutmilk yogurt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unrefined sugar, or xylitol for sugar-free
- 1 additional tbsp sugar, or pinch uncut stevia
- food coloring OR a pinch turmeric, acai powder, spirulina, and blue spirulina
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- Blend all ingredients except the colors until smooth. Although a blender, food processor, or hand blender will yield smoothest results, you can technically stir by hand if you must.
- Divide among four little dishes and stir a different coloring into each dish.
- Read more >> Click Here