Quick and Easy Sprinkle Oreo Pops DIY
- Golden Oreos
- Pink candy melts
- 6 includ lollipop sticks
- Rainbow nonpareil sprinkles
- 1/2 teaspoon cooking oil
- Melt candy melts according to package instructions.
- Add about 1/2 teaspoon oil to the melts before heating. Melt and stir until you have a smooth consistency.
- Take the lollipop stick and dip into melted candy. Insert the dipped lollipop stick into the center of the cookie. Allow to dry for a minute or two.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here