Pecan Pie Truffles
- 2½ cups toasted pecans, finely chopped
- 1 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces of melting chocolate
- Place pecans on a lightly sprayed cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 5 minutes. As soon as they become aromatic, remove them from the oven.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2¼ cup (should have ¼ cup remaining for top of truffles) toasted pecans, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and salt.
- Next, add corn syrup, maple syrup and vanilla, mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate mixture for 15 minutes.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Get full recipe >> click Here