PEANUT BUTTER BANANA OVERNIGHT OATS
These peanut butter banana overnight oats combine all of your favorite flavors to make the most delicious, high-protein breakfast made in under 5 minutes!
- 1/2 medium banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, creamy
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, plain
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- First, mash 1/2 banana in a large bowl. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Read more >> Click Here