PEANUT BUTTER BALLS RECIPE
These peanut butter balls are a huge hit! They're no bake, easy to make, and require only 5 ingredients!
- 3 c. crisped rice cereal measure out 3 c. then crush
- 2 c. smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 c. butter softened
- 3 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 pound melting chocolate OR almond bark
- Mix together: 2 c. smooth peanut butter and 3/4 c. butter
- Add: 3 3/4 c. powdered sugar 3 c. crushed crisped rice cereal
- Chill mixture for 1-2 hours. Use cookie scoop to make uniform balls. Roll into balls. Melt 1 lb. of chocolate. Dip balls into chocolate. Remove with a toothpick. Place on foil or wax paper until cool.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here