- 200g bag marshmallows
- 200g dark chocolate
- handful yellow and orange smarties (chocolate beans)
- edible candy eyes
- Line a baking tray or plate with grease proof or baking paper – check that it will fit in your fridge first.
- Break up the dark chocolate and place it in a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring between each one to ensure it melts evenly. Be careful not to overheat or burn the chocolate, heat only until just melted and smooth.
- Get more instructions >> click here