MAPLE NUT FUDGE
This Creamy Maple Nut Fudge is a breeze to make! Crunchy toasted walnuts add amazing texture and flavor to this decadent fudge recipe!
- ¾ cup butter
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 12 oz white chocolate chips, chopped
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 2½ tsp maple extract.
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for five minutes then stir. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Let cool
- Read full instructions >> click here