Magnolia Table Chocolate Chip Cookes
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Arrange a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Place the butter and sugar In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. (Alternatively, use an electric hand mixer and large bowl.) Beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the eggs and beat until blended. Add the vanilla and beat until blended.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here