Low Carb Zucchini Parmesan Chips – Keto Friendly Recipe
- 4 small zucchini's
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups Parmesan Cheese or your favorite cheese
- Optional: Low Sugar Spaghetti sauce for dipping
- Start by slicing each zucchini into slices that are about 1/4 inch thick.
- Prep a large baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
- Spread out the sliced zucchini rounds on to the large baking sheet and don't worry too much if there is little space in between each one.
- Now sprinkle your cheese evenly over each Zucchini round covering each one. I personally love the Parmesan-Romano blend and I always buy the big bag from Costco.
- Bake them on 425 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Get full recipe >> Click Here