How to make Cannoli Cream
Making fresh, homemade cannoli cream is easier than you think. You’ll be filling cannoli in no time!
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 15- ounce container whole milk ricotta cheese, strained
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Place the cream into a small bowl and set aside.
- In the same mixing bowl, add the ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Mix on medium speed until well combined, about 1 minute
- Get full recipe >> Click Here