Homemade Instant Pot Sloppy Joes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground beef or ground turkey, 85% lean or greater
- 1 red or green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 C. ketchup
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar or Coconut Sugar
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 6 oz water
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, or more to taste
- hamburger buns
- In your Instant Pot using the saute feature, add the garlic, ground beef, and optional red bell pepper.
- Season with onion, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Saute until the meat is browned, then turn OFF the saute function.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here