HEALTHY CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt (nonfat or whole)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups shredded zucchini
- Extra chocolate chips for topping
- Move the oven rack to just below the mid-way point. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a loaf pan by buttering it or spraying it with nonstick spray.
- Shred the zucchini using a large hole cheese grater. Lightly squeeze the zucchini with paper towels so that the zucchini is not dripping, but so that it is still moist.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here