GIANT DONUT CAKE
- 10″ Donut Shaped Pan
- Gel Paste Food Colors, (pink, brown, yellow)
- 8 oz. Tub of Pink Fondant
- Pastel Confetti Quins
- White Non Pareils
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Vodka or Clear Extract
- Bake your desired cake recipe in the donut shaped cake pan. Be sure to thoroughly grease and flour the pan before adding your batter so that the cake pops out easily.
- Once cooled, wrap in plastic wrap and place it in the freezer so that it will firm up for the icing layer. Leave the cake in the freezer until it’s very firm…about 2 hours or so.
- Make your buttercream frosting while the cake is chilling. Tint 1/4 of your batch of buttercream hot pink, tint the remaining buttercream a tan color (we used brown + yellow gel paste).
- Get more instructions >> Click Here