Fudge That Will Make All Your Friends Jealous
This is an easy homemade chocolate fudge recipe. The old fashioned fudge is a popular recipe for parties, Christmas, or anytime around the holidays. Creamy and smooth fudge is the perfect dessert.
- 1-1/2 sticks butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 - 5oz. can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 - 7 oz. can marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Melt the butter in a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Add the evaporated milk and sugar and stir.
- Bring to a full rolling boil on medium, stirring constantly. Cook until candy thermometer reaches 234-degrees or for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallow cream. Stir until blended.
- To view full instructions >> Click Here