FOIL PACK ITALIAN CHICKEN AND VEGGIES
Tin Foil Packet Italian-Seasoned Chicken and Veggies.
- 2 large (16 ounces total; 1 pound) chicken breasts, sliced horizontally to get 4 even 4-ounce pieces
- 2 cups baby potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, cut into rings
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon EACH: dried basil, dried oregano, dried parsley, garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon EACH onion powder, dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: fresh lemon, fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley, freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the grill to high or the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice the chicken breasts horizontally to get 4 pieces. Pound the pieces to even thickness. Make sure each piece is 4 ounces.
- Prep the veggies: half or quarter baby red potatoes (you want pretty small pieces so they'll cook in the same time as everything else). Thinly slice the green bell pepper, cut the onion into rings, and cut the carrots into 1/8th inch thick matchsticks.
- Click Here to view complete instructions