easy spiced hot fruit bake
- 2 cup sliced apples
- 2 cups pear slices
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (save the juice)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar (unrefined) or brown sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, agave, or honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon (extra for topping)
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 stick melted butter (4 to 5 tbsp melted vegan butter can be substituted)
- Optional – An additional 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil or butter to coat walnuts
- 1/3 cup chopped raw walnuts or pecans
- extra cinnamon for nuts or serving
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- In a large bowl, toss your fruit and add in 1-2 tsp lemon juice. Set aside.
- In another glass bowl, combine your melted butter, spices, and honey or maple syrup.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here