Easy Christmas Tree Brownies
- 1 box Brownie Mix
- 1 tub white vanilla icing
- green food colouring
- small round sprinkles
- small star sprinkles
- candy canes
- Line an 8"x8" baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions and bake as directed.
- Allow brownies to completely cool, approximately 1.5 hours.
- Remove the brownies from the pan, and cut into triangles. (Cut in three rows, then cut in alternating diagonals, as in the photo shown above).
- Unwrap the candy canes, and use a sharp knife to gently cut/break the candy canes into 1.5" long pieces.
- Get more instructions >> click here