Easy Blueberry Peach Tart with Vanilla Glaze
A fresh and fruity tart loaded with peaches and blueberries. Topped with a vanilla glaze, this tart is perfection!
- 1 sheet of puffed pastry, thawed for 20 minutes
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 large peaches, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- For the Vanilla Glaze:
- 1 cup of confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of milk OR heavy cream, more if needed to achieve desired consistency
- Remove 1 sheet of puffed pastry from the freeze; thaw for 15-20 minutes at room temperature, or until it can easily be unfolded without cracking.
- Preheat oven to 400°(F).
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here