CUBAN PORK SANDWICH (CUBANOS)
This is the cubanos sandwich recipe from the 2014 movie Chef. The food in the recipe was created by real life rock star chef Roy Choi.
- 2 thin slices baked leg ham
- 4 large , thin slices Mojo Marinated Pork
- 2 pieces of white baguettes , 6 inch/15 cm in length, cut in half
- Melted butter , for brushing
- American mustard
- 2 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 2 or 3 dill pickles , thinly sliced
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add ham and pork slices, and cook each side until slightly browned then remove to a plate.
- Butter cut sides of baguettes then place in the skillet, cut side down, for 2 minutes until lightly browned. Remove onto work surface.
- Layer the bottom of the baguettes with pork, ham, then cheese and pickles. Cut, break or fold the ham, pork and cheese so they fit. Spread the cut side of the bun tops with mustard then place on the sandwich.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here