CROCK POT PRALINE PECANS
These Crock Pot Praline Pecans turned out Sweet, crunchy, easy and super delicious using your slow cooker.
- 4 cups pecans
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- Four tablespoons unsalted butter
- Two tablespoon light corn syrup
- One egg white
- Two teaspoons vanilla
- In a large bowl, beat the egg white until frothy.
- Mix the pecans in the frothy egg white.
- Stir in the sugar and the brown sugar.
- Add in the melted butter, corn syrup, and vanilla.
- Spray the crock-pot with a cooking spray.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here