CROCK POT CREAM CORN RECIPE
Just dump everything in the crockpot and serve after a few hours. My only tip is to push any little pieces of corn that are stuck to the sides down into the mixture so they don’t burn. This is great reheated also.
- 20-30 oz of frozen corn
- 1 cream cheese 8 oz
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup milk or half half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon of pepper (or to taste)
- Put all the ingredients in the crockpot.
- Cook on high 2-4 hours or low 4-6.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here